MES Kempton Park provides Shelter and Meal Vouchers. This initiative aims to present an alternative for you to aid people in need.
Job Title: Finance & HR Officer
Location: Cape Town
- Issuing of payments and obtaining the necessary approvals according to the MES policy.
- Ensure that all financials controls & related admin, booking, assets & logostics are managed.
- Full control of the branch’s component of the accounting system (QuickBooks).
- Ensuring the revenue cycle is done according to the MES financial policy including the issuing of invoices, receipts and banking.
- Ensuring that data capturing, bank reconciliations, issuing of receipts and invoices is timeously completed.
- Debtor management and invoicing.
- Constructive communication with financial service providers via; the bank, QuickBooks, auditors etc.
- Monthly financial report to the Branch Manager and Head Office.
- Assist in drawing the annual budget and ensure programmes are kept to budget control measures.
- Processing payments for salaries and to suppliers.
- Ensure that filing of all financial records such as bank statements, cheque requests, creditors etc. is kept according to MES policy.
- HR Functions:
- Ensure all personnel staff files are up to date.
- Ensure the daily register is completed by staff.
- Ensure all HR filing and record keeping is done.
- Assist in processing IOD claims.
- Attend to other HR admin duties and queries.
- Facilitate training and other HR projects.
- Process leave and prepare leave report monthly.
- Ensure leave register is up to date and staff leave audit is completed.
- Gather all the necessary documents for monthly salary run.
- Ensure that appropriate arrangements are made for the workloads of staff that are on leave to be allocated to temporary staff.
- Ensure that performance appraisal processes are completed timeously and professionally.
- Facilitate disciplinary processes.
- Assist in completing HR stats and reports.
- Diploma OR Digree in Accounting or similar qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience in finance management position
- Drivers Licence
- MS Office Suite
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently
- Administrative skills
- Presentation skills
- Planning & Organising
- Working with people
- Team Work
Applications must be sent to [email protected]
Enquires: (011) 725 -6531
Application Deadline: Friday, 1 November, 2019