Staff Solutions is a bespoke recruitment agency founded in 2004, with a national footprint. Our team provides both permanent and temporary recruitment services to the majority of industries/sectors throughout South Africa. We are open to international recruitment too. Staff Solutions offers “old-fashioned recruitment ethics and values “, in an advanced technological environment. We pride ourselves in keeping up to date with technological advances, but still retain the personal touch with both our clients and candidates. If you are a General Manager or a General Worker, your application is important to us.
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Temporary
Our leading client in the Automotive Manufacturing Sector is looking to employ a Social Media Manager to join their dynamic team in Johannesburg.
- Create, manage and optimize digital campaigns across all social media platforms.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of digital strategies that promote the brands products.
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts.
- Analysing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and making recommendations for improvements.
- Research social media trends and informing management of the changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities.
- Setting KPIs for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs.
- At least 2 years relevant experience especially in implementing content strategies on all social media platforms, monitoring and analyzing engagement data and have worked on social media management tools such as Falcon I.O and Meltwater.
- NQF Level 6 (360 credits – 8 level framework) in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related fields
- Marketing & Advertising Experience
- PC Literacy (MS Office package) & Microsoft Teams familiarity
- Experience of one or two years in community management, advertising, customer service or public relations
- Experience with Falcon I.O and Meltwater or any related social media management tools
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Google Analytics advantageous
- Digital Media Buying and Optimization
- Community Management
- Technologically savvy
- Time management
Application Deadline: June 23 2023