The Mikhulu Trust is a nonprofit organisation that helps parents provide the best support for their young children’s development.
Job Title: Chief Operations Officer
Job Location: Cape Town
Start Date: 1 March 2019
The purpose of the Chief Operations Officer is to be responsible for managing partnerships and the delivery of training programmes, and directing the monitoring and evaluation system.
- Grow, capacitate and support a network of 30 – 60 implementing partners, including government and non-profit organisations
- Drive the collection of data for our monitoring and evaluation system, and write internal reports
- Line-manage three to eight staff members and supervise internal administrative procedures
- Assist with the development and delivery of our training programmes and materials
- Contribute to the development of the organisation, through participating in strategic planning, representing the organisation publicly, and assisting with fundraising and reporting
- Tertiary-level qualification in a relevant field
- Minimum of three years’ experience in managing teams and programme delivery
- Experience in managing partnerships, particularly with government
- Passion for early childhood and family education
- Organised and reliable
- Ability to work productively and happily in a small, diverse, and very collaborative team
- Enthusiastic about investing at least three years scaling an impactful organisation
- Experience in adult education, early childhood development, or developmental psychology would be advantageous
To apply, submit CV and motivation (not longer than a page) to [email protected], with ‘COO Application – NAME SURNAME’ in the subject title
Short-listed candidates will be interviewed in Cape Town between 3rd – 7th December 2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be conducted.
Application Deadline: 25th November, 2018