Distell is a multinational brewing and beverage company that produces and markets spirits, fine wines, ciders and ready-to-drinks (RTDs).
Purpose of Position:
Undergo training in the trade of fitting and turning to qualify as an Artisan
- Undergoing training in the trade of the Millwright apprenticeship and to qualify as an Artisan;
- Participating in the apprenticeship training programme;
- Delivery quality work at all times; and
- Performing allocated duties.
The successful candidate must preferably have the following experience / skills / qualifications:
- Matric with Maths and Science
- Must have completed N3 – N6 in Engineering studies with an aggregate of 75% and above.
- Good technical problem solving skills;
- Have proven verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Attention to detail (meticulous and accurate); and
- Sound knowledge of safety regulations and procedures.
- Own reliable transport;
- Work extended hours as and/or when required;
- Willingness to be utilised at different Distell sites.
How to apply
Click here to apply online
Closing date is 25 August 2017.