Posted on :
29 May, 2017
29 May, 2017
The interns will undergo training to expose them in different areas of functions in the research unit with an 18 Months Fixed Term Contract.
1. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING X3. REF NO: RME01/04/2017
2. MINING ENGINEERING X 2. REF NO: RME02/04/2017
3. ELECTRIAL ENGINEERING X 1. REF NO: REE11/04/2017
MONHTLY STIPEND ALLOWANCE: R6,480.00
Progamme as follows:
Exposure to the annual research programme, (6 months):
· Participate in all stages of the project life cycle to gain hands-on appreciation of the research project process (project initiation, project progress presentations, data collection, trials, pilots,workshops, closure etc),
· Participate in the development of the advisory note to the MHSC.
Be part of the team for identifying, developing and implementation of knowledge and technology transfer opportunities (KTT) from research outcomes, under the guidance of a Programme Manager and/or Programme Coordinator, which includes the following (6 months):
· Identifying knowledge and technology transfer (KTT) opportunities from research outcomes.
· Develop the identified knowledge and technology transfer (KTT) opportunities.
· Implement the developed knowledge and technology transfer (KTT) opportunities.
Exposure to the procurement of research; under the guidance of a Programme Manager and/or Programme Coordinator, (3 months):
· Develop draft terms of reference for the approved annual research programme.
· Provide relevant support to research procurement committees (BSC, BEC and BAC).
Experience in stakeholder management and oversight of the MHSC advisory committees; attend Committee meetings throughout the period of 18 months.
Assist in any other capacity, including administrative duties, under the leadership and direction of a Programme Manager and/or Programme Coordinator, (3 months).
A Minimum of a BSC (or NQ Level 8) in the following fields:
Interested applicants are required to submit their application letter, detailed CV (in word format) and certified copies of qualifications, clearly quoting the job tittle and reference they are applying for to:
MHSC reserves the right not to make an appointment.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing date for applications: Friday, June 9, 2017
Email your CV to: [email protected]