Posted on :
15 Nov, 2013
15 Nov, 2013
A suitable Honours Degree or equivalent.
Professional Registration Pr Sci Nat or EAPSA certification would be an advantage.
Years of Experience 8 years
Type of Experience:
• Prior experience in environmental consulting is required.
• Proven track record in the following is essential:
• Project management of EIAs, including project costing and timing;
• Excellent report writing and presentation skill;
• Excellent understanding of Environmental Legislation;
• Ability to work independently and perform under pressure.
• Experience in in a specialist discipline, mining and/or industrial sectors, and a willingness to travel will be added advantages.
Duties & Responsibilities
The candidate will report to the Office Manager.
• Provide leadership in sustainable development, including Environmental Impact Assessments, strategic environmental planning and a wide range of other environmental management services;
• Manage projects through the complete project lifecycle; and
• Liaise with clients in both the private and the public sectors.
|Job Type Classification||Permanent Contract|
|Location – Town / City||Port Elizabeth|
|Location – Province||Eastern Cape|
|Location – Country||South Africa|