The MoreCorp Group is a sport, leisure and wellness company underpinned by technology, with our main focus being within the golf and cycling domain.
MoreCorp is the holding company of MoreGolf and MoreCycle. Chris Willemse Cycles is a Cycle Lab Company.
For more information visit http://morecorp.co.za/
Job Title: Online Stock Controller
Location: Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
Reference:# Online Stock Controller
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
- Online Stock Controller responsibilities include tracking shipments, overseeing inventory audits and maintaining reports of purchases and pricing. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with supply chain procedures and have good communication skills to interact with vendors, clients and internal teams.
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS).
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases.
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed.
- Track shipments and address any delays and communicate to clients
- Oversee storage of products, particularly of fragile items.
- Evaluate suppliers’ offers and negotiate profitable deals.
- Coordinate regular inventory audits.
- Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test products’ quality(status upon delivery and storage conditions).
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments)
- Proven work experience as a Stock Controller, Inventory Manager or similar role.
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures.
- Working knowledge of inventory management software
Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of cycling equipment will be an advantage.
Application Deadline: 30/04/2020