- The incumbent of this position is to ensure good housekeeping principals are maintained in and around the consignment stock warehouse. The incumbent is accountable for accurate stock controlling and record keeping.
- Receives all new and refurbished equipment sent to the consignment stock warehouse on a SPX or STD, checks the correctness and quantities of the items and signs the documentation accepting the contents.
- Pack the new and refurbished equipment on the correct shelf in the consignment stock warehouse.
- Records quantities received into the stock control sheet with the document number.
- Issues new or refurbished equipment to the operators at the beginning of the shift on a one for one exchange basis.
- Records the issued equipment in the control sheets.
- Records returned used equipment on the discard analysis sheet.
- Reports to the Technical Representative on daily activities.
- Sharpens bits if required.
- Locks the store and proceeds underground to do an over inspection of drilling operations.
- Takes corrective action to rectify incorrect drilling or equipment usage.
- Give weekly stock replenishing sheet to the representative who will place these orders on the Distribution Centre for the weekly delivery.
- Completes the daily report for the previous 24 hour cycle and takes the daily report to the designated mine official.
- Notifies the Technical Representative of any abnormal occurrences.
- Identify problematic areas (Operator, Rigs/ HH Rock Drills, product performance).
- Will carry out any other function or duty as may be required in terms of “The Way We Do Things”.
Good / sound interpersonal / customer relations to be maintained at all times.
Ability to read and write.
Able to work with minimum supervision.
Good communication skills and customer focused.
Require medical fitness certificates (Red Ticket).
Country and city description:
This Position is based in Steelpoort
Reference ID: JDCE-988CPH
Functional area: Service
Country of service: South Africa
Company name: Atlas Copco South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Personnel manager: Jaye-Dee Cloete
Phone: 011 821 9555
Email: [email protected]
Send Application To: [email protected]ascopco.com
Last date to apply: 2013-06-18