Posted on :
7 Apr, 2014
7 Apr, 2014
• Forecasting of all spares, accessories and service stock on a weekly basis.
• Ensure that spares for new products are ordered ahead of product release.
• Compiling orders from the forecast for both internal and decentralised orders to ensure sufficient stock on hand at all times..
• Monitoring of slow moving stock within all HVRCs in order to procure internally before externally.
• Keep up to date records of all spares required with part numbers and new revisions.
• Receiving and processing of all stock within the HVRC.
• Packaging and storage of spares in accordance with the management and manufacturers specifications.
• Notify all relevant staff of new stock arrivals to enhance production levels.
• Storage of faulty spares in accordance with policy for return or deposal.
• Process all faulty service stock on a weekly basis.
• Issuing and processing of spares, service stock and accessories to technical staff as required preventing holding up production.
• Ensuring that we have nothing more than a 2% obsolescence of spares.
• Monitor and control the ASA and WIP queue to keep it below 2% of production at all times.
• Ensuring that all sub inventory stock holdings within HVRC on Oracle are kept to a minimum.
• Do all preparation leading up to stock take including clearance of in transit accounts, pre-checks and stock take sheets.
• Be actively involved in the smooth running of the stock take.
• Reconcile all stock variances within the specified time.
• Fast track all problematic customer issues with regard to inventory to the HVRC Administration Supervisor on a daily basis.
• All and any other general office administration that may be required on a daily basis.
• Ensure that all SLA’s are adhered to specifically with regards to TAT.
• Ensure that all PPPs are maintained and adhered to within your work environment.
• Open, regular and concise communication to be kept at all times.
• Coaching of fellow staff members.
• Matric / Grade 12
• Any relevant Tertiary Education.
• 1 year’s inventory control experience.
• 2 Years Administration experience.
• Microsoft Office.
• Challenger, Oracle, Discoverer and RMS.
• Customer Service/liaison
• Thorough knowledge of the Challenger system as well as Oracle and RMS
• Good computer related knowledge including Microsoft Office and strong Excel skills.
Skills / physical competencies:
• Strong on problem solving.
• Strong data analysis abilities.
• Strong communication
• Strong interpersonal relations
• Dedicated and committed
• Strong attention to detail.
Reference No: CSC/YN/Durb1
Position Type: Permanent
Affirmative Action: Open to All
How to Apply
Applications close 08 Apr 2014.