Posted on :
10 Feb, 2014
10 Feb, 2014
1-2 years solid customer service experience,
1 year Call Centre experience in Telecommunications Industry an advantage
Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet),
Excellent written communication,
Excellent telephone etiquette
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Deliver Customer Service:
· CSI – Deliver excellent Customer Service by making every interaction positive, because every customer counts.
· Transfer – Ensure a positive customer experience by taking ownership of every interaction.
· Adherence – Adhere to daily schedules to ensure maximum availability to assist our customers.
Admin & Efficiency:
· Occupancy – Ensure that you are available to take incoming calls.
· Hold Time – Enhance the customer experience by building rapport instead of unnecessarily placing them on hold during a call.
· RCA/CMS – Ensure that all credits are accurately recorded on the Complaints Management System
· Absenteeism – Maintain a positive attendance record to ensure that no additional strain is placed on teammates and other departments.
Learning and Development:
· E-Learning Modules & Assessments to ensure that knowledge remains current and relevant to the Telecommunications and Nashua Mobile environment.
Nashua Mobile is a equal opportunity employer
How to Apply