The National Institute for Crime Prevention and the Reintegration of Offenders (NICRO), is a national non-governmental organisation that provides comprehensive crime prevention services. NICRO is the main provider of diversion services for children in South Africa, providing diversion services since 1992.
Job Title: Fundraiser
Job Location: Cape Town
- Secure high capital donor income contracts
- Sustain long-term professional working relationships with donors
- Ensure impeccable administration, reporting, monitoring and follow-up on all leads
- Minimum of five years fundraising experience
- Relevant Degree or Diploma
- Experience in fundraising ‘Individuals and Bequests ‘
- Proven sales achievements and track record of monies raised with previous organizations
- Sales and Target driven and able to work to tight deadlines
- Communication skills: written, verbal and presentation
- Professional and well-presented
- Own transport and a valid code 08 driver’s license
To apply, submit a letter of motivation and CV to Human Resources Department at [email protected]
Application Deadline: 10th August, 2018.
If you have not been contacted by 14 August 2018 for an interview you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for the position.