SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
Manage the retail channel and develop and implement joint business plans that will deliver on the P&L requirements of the company to ensure volume, value, distribution and share growth within the channels
- Lead the Joint Business Planning from beginning to end.
- Deliver on Corplan objectives.
- Achieve set market share objectives within each of the accounts.
- Build and develop plans within the customer mix to deliver the required account volume and profit objectives for the overall Company
- Strong cross functional influencing skills required in order to drive customer marketing and category management initiatives within the channels
- Manage Customer P&L to deliver on financial objectives.
- Deliver and implement distribution plans to increase numeric distribution in current and new outlets.
- Lead the retail key account sales team
- Good level of experience in key accounts
- Line management experience is preferred
- Customer / Trade marketing experience
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- P&L management
- Microsoft, AC Nielsen and SAP (BW)
- Extensive exposure to account management and line management
- Strong relationships management experience
- Marketing /International/Cross-Functional experience will be a definite advantage
- Good people management skills
- Extensive experience in the use and analysis of both qualitative and quantitative research.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Flair and innovative thinking
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to analyze data
- Good presentation skills
- Results driven and team player
- Thorough working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Nitro and FBS
- Travelling ( Domestic)
- Ability to develop and progress within sales / marketing to executive level position