National Renal Care has grown and evolved into the leading total kidney and disease management organisation in South Africa. NRC cares, not only for its patients but also for society and earth.
National Renal Care situated in Rustenburg seeks to recruit an ambitious, talented, goal driven and self-motivated individual to fulfill the role of a Unit Administrator.
Job Title: Unit Administrator
Location: Rustenburg, North West, South Africa
Reference: # UA – Rustenburg
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
The Unit Administrator will be responsible for all patient and general administrative duties including posting, filing and data capturing.
Job Functions Clinical,Nursing
- Ensure that all patient administration is effectively completed as per company deadlines and policies.
- Ensure that all financial policies and procedures are followed in the unit i.e. confirmation, billing, private patients, stock, waste etc. on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the relevant HR and payroll processes are being followed in the unit on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all unit administration is effectively completed as per company deadlines and policies.
- Ensure efficient customer service by maintaining proactive and effective stakeholder and interdepartmental communication in order to maintain optimal standards of service delivery.
- Ensure that all staff are trained and educated regarding the Administration function in the unit and that your related knowledge is constantly updated.
- Demonstrate the National Renal Care Values and Caring the NRC Way.
- Grade 12 level of numeracy and literacy.
- A Minimum of 2-years’ experience within a similar role.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Computer literacy essential (MS Office).
- Strong Customer orientation
- Team player
- Very energetic
- Well organised
- Excellence Orientation (Concern for high quality work)
- Ethical Behaviour (Honesty)
Application Deadline: 07/09/2020