Applications are invited from persons who consider themselves suitably qualified for the position of lifeguard at various beaches.
Ndlambe Municipality Lifeguards
- Lifeguard Award (LA) or Surf Proficiency Award (SPA) with a valid and up-to-date retest
- At least one season’s experience of lifesaving on a Blue Flag Beach preferably within the Ndlambe area or Eastern Cape
- Lifeguards residing in the Ndlambe area will be given preference as no accommodation or meals will be provided
- An official application form with a copy of relevant certificate needs to be submitted
- Lifeguards need to be in possession of a working cellphone and have airtime loaded whilst on duty
How to Apply
Applications should be completed on the Ndlambe Municipality Application Form, available HERE.
Applications to be addressed to R DUMEZWENI at Ndlambe Municipality, P O Box 13, Port Alfred, 6170.
Closing date: 13 November 2017
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE ADVERT