To mitigate risk and ensure adherence to legislative requirements through raising awareness, monitoring, training and reporting and to provide legal and industry specific support.
Key Performance Areas:
- 40%: Identify compliance and legislative requirements, recommend policies, processes and procedure changes.
- 10%: Facilitate implementation and compliance.
- 15%: Monitor compliance and risk.
- 15%: Report compliance and risk for Business Unit.
- 10%: Liaise with stakeholders and advise business unit Management on risk.
- 5%: Self development.
- 5%: Set operational standards for business unit.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
Job Related Experience:
- Two years´ Risk and Compliance management. Two years´ People management.
- Frameworks and reports.
- Compliance & risk related legislation.
- NTE knowledge.
- Microsoft Office Products.
- Compliance agendas.
- Adobe Acrobat.
- Report Writing.
- All Nedbank loan product offerings.
- Rule Orientation
- Managing Conflict
- Information Monitoring
- Attention to Detail
Required Industry Acumen:
5 year industry related industry experience
Number Of People Reporting Directly Into Job: 5
FICA, FAIS, Long Term Insurance Act and all applicable legislative requirements.
Travel Requirements: Nationally Quarterly.