Posted on :
25 Oct, 2009
25 Oct, 2009
Nedbank is one of the largest banks in South Africa, however it is one of the newest banks to be incorporated in South Africa. It is headquartered in Johannesburg. Nedbank South Africa recruits Team Leader
Job Title: Team Leader
• To Supervise the Group Telephony operational environment, in terms of people, process and technology to
ensure optimal performance of staff and technology, achievement of SLA and provision of superior customer service to achieve overall business objectives.
Functions/ Key Responsibilities
PROVIDE EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE:
• Ensure that all calls are answered promptly and professionally, are accurately routed, whilst maintaining a positive client interaction.
SITE OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE:
• Monitor daily, weekly and monthly performance of switchboard operators and collective team performance to ensure service level agreement is achieved.
• This will include monitoring calls volumes and divisional stats.
• Capacity planning – ensuring the right resources are at the right place at the right time, monitor staff adherance.
• Ensure all technical issues are reported and resolved, if not accurate escalation.
• Processed to be followed.
• Ensure accuracy of all management information submitted to manager.
• Ensure reporting timelines adhered too.
PROCESS ADHERANCE AND ENHANCEMENT:
• Ensure all relevant processes are documented and version controlled if need be.
• Review and revise processes constantly to seek ways to improve our service to customers as well as to our internal systems and methods.
• Ensure all staff are aware of generic and specific processes.
• Get results through others – create and maintain a culture of high performance through effective recruitment, on boarding, performance management, skills and competence development (formal and informal training) and one on ones.
• Planning and assigning work.
• Customer service Create a climate for optimal performance, by living Nedbank’s values, encouraging teamwork, valuing diversity and respect for the individual.
RISK AND COMPLIANCE:
• Ensure adherence at all levels to group risk and compliance requirements.
• A diploma in customer service, public relations or communication.
• 2 years experience within a frontline telephony/call centre experience or customer service.
• 2 years exposure to a medium to large corporate industry is essential (specifically in a telephone and call centre environment).
• Ability to deal with clients/people at all levels both internally and externally.
• FIAS, FICA, Corporate Governance, OHSA, GRS and HR Processes.
• Willingness to travel when required.
• Managing work
• Planning and organising
• Team work
• Motivating others
• Developing others
• Analytical thinking
• Leadership skills
• Supervision skills
• TERS (Transaction Editing and Routing System)
• All MS Systems
• HR-online and intranet systems
• HR Policies and procedures
• Credit and Risk process
Previously disadvantaged individuals will be given preference for this role in-line with Group Risk’s EE plan. Short listed candidates will be requested to undergo competency based psychometric assessments.
While all applications will be considered, the BU’s Employment Equity Strategy will be taken into account.
In line with Nedbank’s commitment to diversifying its workplace, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Click Here to Commence Application Online