Neotel South Africa is a telecommunications network operator that caters for wholesale, business and home customer needs. We deliver services that reduce the cost of doing business through the optimal use of advanced technologies. We are South Africa’s first converged telecommunications network operator. This means that voice, data and Internet is now offered over a single connection.
We provide a range of value-added voice, internet and data services for business, wholesale network operators, network providers and consumers. In other words from the telephone handset at home to the data centres that have become the epicentres of local and international business. . Additional services include Virtual Private Networks, hosting and satellite services. Our various telecommunications licences, Electronic Communication Network Service License and Electronic Communication Network License, allow us to provide the entire range of telecommunications services. Neotel covers all major metropolitan areas of South Africa. Our coverage expands on a regular basis.
Neotel South Africa is seeking for suitable individuals to fill in for Manager: CPE Logistics – Reward Level 18 (162/2010/07)
- Daily management of Pending Order Queue (80/20 24/48hrs).
- Orders Quality Control – 10% QC of total daily orders in queue.
- Monthly reporting to management on: Courier Conformance against SLA (TAT, delivery Ageing Analysis, etc), Daily in- and outputs (Activations, Pending Orders, Staff), Financials, Client Experiences, Projects, Change Requests, Stock issues, Delivery Discrepancies, Inventory and stock movement (in and outbound)
- Manage staff and expectations
- Bi-weekly meetings with Vendors to discuss operations.
- Implementation and maintenance of Departmental PPP’s and BR’s.
- Inventory Management (R10 Million) (maintain less than 0.1% variance)
- Ensure that stock levels never exceed minimum levels to prevent stock outs.
- Manage all reverse logistics inventory to ensure minimal shrinkage.
- Conduct weekly and monthly stock counts when required by the business.
- Manage departmental overheads to ensure costs are kept in line with budget.
- Monthly payments to vendor for services rendered.
- Trouble Ticket Management.
- Daily maintenance and updating departmental MIS and other Reports.
- Dispatching of daily collections to be completed on SugarCRM within 4 hours of collection.
- Assist with all internal and external customer queries, complaints, and escalations
Requirements, Experience and Attributes
The ideal candidate for this post should have the following:
Qualification and Skills:
A post graduate commercial degree
Degree/Diploma /Certificate in logistics/supply chain management advantageous
- Minimum 5 years experience within a Warehousing and Logistics environment where incumbent was responsible for managing:
- Outsourced Business Partners
- Warehousing and Logistics
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Policy and Procedure development
- Developing, training and supervising staff
- Managing a budget
- Documentation management, report writing and administration
- Setting up a Warehousing and Logistics function from scratch will be a definite advantage.
- Working in a SAP MM environment will be a definite advantage.
- Working in the Telecom/Technology industries dealing with handsets at least for 2 years is critical