Neotel South Africa is a telecommunications network operator that caters for wholesale, business and home customer needs. We aim to become the preferred provider of leading-edge telecoms products and services in South Africa and are committed to providing exciting and challenging telecoms job opportunities while promoting equal opportunities in the workplace
We have just begun. While we continue our journey to explore and expand, we invite applications from professionals from all disciplines and backgrounds who have a desire to excel and the enthusiasm to take the challenges presented by the telecoms industry in their stride. We are an equal-opportunities employer and support the cause of previously disadvantaged individuals, particularly in areas of employment and skills development.
Apply for a Telecoms Job at Neotel South Africa.
Neotel South Africa is seeking for suitable individuals to fill in for HR Business Manager – Reward Level 18 162/2010/02
- Providing, advising and servicing on manpower supply as to ensure that the structures are effectively manned in accordance with company policy.
- Developing an action plan to meet employment equity objectives.
- Assessments of all key personnel.
- Job analysis and design.
- Performance appraisals and management.
- Employee training.
- Labour relation functions including disciplinarians and counselling.
- Company policy development.
- CCMA representation.
- Managing HR budgets.
- Compiling weekly and monthly HR reports.
- Implement and manage the Mentorship programmes and Succession Plans.
- Manage the Recruitment and Selection process (including the writing of job specs).
- Implement and manage Induction programme.
- Manage Exit Interviews.
- Co-ordinate long service award schemes.
- Manage and co-ordinate Employee Assistance Programme.
- Manage Employee Relations.
- Manage, drive and implement Employment Equity strategy.
- Manage all HR administrative issues.
- Develop, manage and motivate HR staff.
- Responsible for ad hoc HR special projects.
- Support and advisory function to line management and staff with regards to policies and procedure.
Requirements, Experience and Attributes
Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum of a degree or equivalent in Human Resource.
- Post-graduate qualification will be added advantage
- Sound knowledge of the SA Labour Laws.
- Highly PC Literate in Microsoft Office.
- Strong communications skills, in English essential.
- Strong knowledge and ability to put HR policies and procedures in place and ensure the adherence to them.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Be assertive, and lead meetings on HR matters.
- Self-managed and motivated to reach goals independently.
- Accuracy and thoroughness.
- Consistently deliver on promises.
- Make tough yes / no decisions in the best interest of the Company.
- Display a high energy level.
- Manage workload and meet deadlines.
- Set priorities. Choosing the best alternative where no standard is set or choices given, whilst at the same time considering implications.
- Effective execution of a whole range of tasks by adjusting to changing circumstances.
- Creation and maintenance of healthy working relationships (managers, colleagues and subordinates) and externally (customers and suppliers). This includes stress and conflict management.
- Independently initiate and implement new and practical ideas and to adapt existing ideas. Creative problem solving skills in circumstances where necessary means and methods are not available.
- Display insight and understanding of job requirements.
- Conduct and behave in a way that reflects consistent loyalty and a positive attitude in terms of prompt execution of instructions, co-operation and confidentiality.
Minimum of five years in a HR Management generalist environment is essential.
Closing Date: Friday, July 23, 2010 | Gauteng