Posted on :
16 Jul, 2015
16 Jul, 2015
The Nestlé Graduate Development Programme (GDP) is a highly sought after programme that sees in excess of 6000 applications per year. Graduates are taken through a 24-month rotational development programme that provides an introduction to the working world of Nestlé, as well as a strong foundation for further development.
Human Resources forms an integral part of any company. At Nestlé, we are continuously searching for the best Human Resources Graduates to join our team and help us in achieving and maintaining our vision of being the “world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness company”. Graduates are invited to submit applications for the Graduate Programme, and upon successful completion of the programme and based on performance, will be placed in full-time employment in one of the many exciting HR divisions, such as Employee Relations, Recruitment & Selection, Training and Development, Organisational Development and other HR Generalist functions. The specific roles are not predetermined but would depend on individual aptitude and business needs.
· An accredited BA\B Comm Degree majoring in Human Resources or HR related field (i.e. Psychology, Industrial Psychology – completed)
· Must be Computer Literate (MS Office)
· Over 70% academic average
· Shows a drive to achieve ambitious performance objectives and quality standards
· Willing to take every opportunity to learn and grow
· South African Citizen or Permanent Residency in RSA
Preference will be given to candidates from the previously disadvantaged designated group. People with disabilities are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 31 August 2015
Should you not receive a response within 2 months from the date of your application please consider your application as unsuccessful.
All applications MUST quote the reference number stated above.