- Prepare media, perform required analysis for Salmonella (S), Listeria (L), Staph, Yeast & Moulds etc. and report results within allocated turnaround time (TAT).
- Put Internal Control Plans (ICPs), Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) in place and update when necessary.
- Maintain Good laboratory practices (GLP). Ensure safety at all times.
- Participate in Nestle Proficiency Tests- Mixed Microbes, Pathogen (e.g. “L”, “S”)
- Keep track of resources (Chemicals/ Gases/ Glassware/ Instruments, Consumables). Maintain equipment (Services) and arrange for defects/ faulty equipment to be repaired. Maintain records of repairs/ calibrations/ analytical method control.
- Participate in Internal Audits and GLP method audits.
- Microbiological principles and techniques
- Food Safety and regulatory compliance
- IT: MS Excel & Word, QSTAT, GLOBE LIMS
- Systematic and structured
- IT skills (data-mgt. on Excel, reporting on word, good knowledge of SAP)
- ND in Biotechnology/ Food Safety with experiential learning outstanding
How To Apply
Apply for the Nestle Microbiologist Analyst In-Service Traineeship
If you are interested please apply via our Intranet (Nest) and attach updated copy of your CV, latest payslip, copy of your qualifications and copy of your ID.
All applications MUST quote the reference number stated above. If you are interested please via the Intranet and attach updated copy of your CV, latest payslip, copy of your qualifications and copy of your ID
CLOSING DATE: 23 January 2015