Network Recruitment is a leading specialist recruitment company in the fields of IT, Finance and Engineering. Since our establishment in 1987, we have been at the forefront of the specialist recruitment industry. Network Recruitment’s key to success is the focus on delivering superior quality service by developing and maintaining an exclusive focus on sourcing high-calibre skills for medium-sized to JSE-listed companies operating in these three niche sectors across South Africa. Our experience in permanent and contract-based recruitment enables us to provide you with recruitment solutions that meet your long- and short-term needs.
Job Title: Senior Technical Analyst
Salary: R36 800.00 – R38 080.00 Per Month
Job Type: Permanent
Our IT giant is looking for a Senior Technical Analyst for a 12 month Contract! The main objective of the Senior Technical/Solutions Analyst is to ensure that all development requirements together with its counterpart deliverables are met on-time, within budget, and right first time, to ensure complete Customer Satisfaction. The Technical Analyst Lead reports into the Product Manager.
- Attend Technical and application functional meetings.
- Document solutions
- Liaise with Development teams on proposed solutions.
- Visit client sites and gather application requirements
- Understanding the business requirements, and through a structured process documenting, validating, and translating it into functional specifications that are used by developers to craft a technical solution.
- Create functional solutions with the customer.
- Advise and document improved system processes.
- Sponsorship, design, and continual improvement of the system process and its metrics
- Interfacing between the business client and the development team with regards to the business and functional requirements.
- Write technical specifications.
- Handover documentation to service lines
- Assist with ad-hoc development requests
- Code review
- Debugging and analysis
Systems analysis and design
- Analyzing platform and application inside and outside the BU for solution recommendations
- Solution design process flows
- Solution design architectural overview
- Documenting system integrations
- Leading and applying the necessary security protocols for production implementation
Application & Technical Operations
- Provide 3rd line operations support where issues are identified.
- Facilitate P1/P2 global outages and ensure communications are drafted and distributed to relevant stakeholders as per the defined process
- Investigate when incidents occur, document, and convey these to developers, ensuring that solution permanently resolve root courses that courses the incident
- Engage with client and incident management teams in the avoidance of interruption (pro-active problem management), i.e., via a trend analysis of important services or historical incidents.
- Escalates and document bugs, queries, and issues, which require development solutions for resolutions.
- Matric Certificate
- Service Analyst experience in an IT support environment.
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- 2-3 experience working on Telecommunications Systems advantageous.
- Strong technical development background i.e. (PHP , Python , Java , Java Script 1 or 2 year programming (This is not a developer but will have to understand coding – Python is preferred but they also do work on C# and C++ as well)
- API interface documentation and design ( REST ,JSON) – (Important they work in the Cloud AWS)
- Lead role 1 year experience sufficient (some managerial background)
- Architectural viewpoint modelling meaning: – (Must have documentation experience understand the views of the workflows of the Diagrams of the solutions – would be a technical BA not a BA as such)
- Governance is important.
- Good working knowledge of MS office, Word, Excel, Visio, and outlook
Application Deadline: June 05 2023