The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care.
With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Volvo Group Southern Africa provides an internship
opportunity in the following area: Network Development at our Volvo Trucks Head Office. This internship is situated in Boksburg.
The successful candidate will have exposure to the following areas within Network Development.
- To compile daily, weekly and monthly dealer performance reports and distribute timeously to all role players;
- To compile all reports for the Dealer Of the Year Awards;
- To compile all monthly VT reports for the REx measurement;
- To compile all monthly VT reports for the Scott Byers measurement;
- To ensure the accuracy of the VT dealer database;
- To ensure the accurate upload of all information on the RISE system;
- To upload all Network Development invoices on the SAP system and keep record of all payments;
- To handle all travel arrangements of the department;
- To manage training bookings for the Developing Markets;
- To handle all general administration responsibilities of the Network Development Department.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communicate
- Computer Literacy, Microsoft office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), (Intermediate level of proficiency)
- Time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills in English.
- Qualifications and Experience
- Qualification in Business Administration
Closing Date: 29-Sep-2017
Volvo Group Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is an affirmative action, equal employmentopportunity employer.