The applicant must have Interest in business studies subject – insurance. Learners that successfully complete the program obtain a Short Term Insurance Level 4 qualification.
The 12-month program contains classroom and workplace components.
Your CV must include the following:
- Race, Gender, Nationality, Age (South African Identity Number), Grade 12 Subjects and results, Residential Address, Disability status (yes or no), list any complete or uncompleted qualifications.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to undergo written assessments.
- Candidates must have a favorable credit status.
- Based on the assessment results a further short list of applicants will be invited to attend a competency based interview.
- A final short list of applicants will be invited to a final interview
- Offers will be extended to successful applicants by early January 2016 and the Learnership commences on 1 February 2016.
Please read this carefully before applying:
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 and must be currently unemployed.
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 or NQF level 4: English (60% or over) and Pure Maths (60% or over) or Maths Literacy (60% or over)
- Applicants must not have more than a Grade 12 or NQF level 4 qualification.
- Applicants must have passed an official second language (50% or over). OR
- Students who have completed the 1st or 2nd year of a BCom or Diploma and must be currently unemployed
Soft skills requirements:
1. Good Planning and organizing skills
2. Results orientation or deadline driven
3. Attention to detail – accuracy
4. Effective Communication skills
Only SA citizens aged between 18-25 are eligible to apply.
Learnerships are only available in Sandton
Click Here to Apply Directly