IT News Africa is the premier gateway for technology companies who want to reach potential customers in Africa. Established over 9 years ago, we are one of the most recognizable and trusted organizations in African technology news on the web; both by our audience and by search engines.
We are currently looking for interns who recently graduated and studied Marketing. Minimum 3 year diploma or degree essential for this role.
The candidate will be given an opportunity to work within a corporate environment and gain skills, knowledge and experience in the field of marketing.
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree or diploma
- Residing in Johannesburg
- Available to start immediately
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Very task-oriented
- Excellent critical thinking/ problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Update our social media platforms
- Secure media partnerships
- Liaise with media agencies
- Write promotional copy
- Execute cross-platform event marketing strategies
- Produce campaign reports
If you think that you have what we are looking for please email an updated CV Abigail: [email protected].