Nexia SAB&T seeks to appoint a dynamic individual on fixed term contracts at the National Department of Health (In Pretoria) to fill the following position:
Job Title: Deputy Director: Covid-19 Management and Coordination
Location: South Africa
CTC: R869 007per annum
Successful candidate will facilitate national oversight for implementation of the covid-19 supported activities in line with Global Fund approved budget and work plan. The position will be based at the NDoH for the full duration of the programme.
Qualification & Experience:
- Appropriate 3-year qualification in Public Health, Social Science, Business Management & Administration or a related field
- Min. of ten (10) years development work experience, with at least seven (7) of those years in a multi-level coordination role at a senior level
- Experience working with donor driven programmes in the SA context
- Strategic management and leadership skills coupled with good organisational and administrative skills
- Experience working with or within the SA Government building capacity of government personnel at provincial and local level
- Financial management skills and knowledge of the Public Finance Management Act and Treasury Regulations
- Provide high-level executive/strategic support to the Chief Director
- Plan, organize, coordinate and control activities pertaining to the Covid-19 response activities
- Provide secretariat support to the Chief Director meeting related to Covid19 activities
- Develop and maintain a correspondence and records management system for the Covid-19
- Assist the Chief Director in monitoring the implementation of executive/top management decisions on Covid-19
- Assist with strategic and business planning
- Ensure proper budgeting and utilization of the budget by monitoring & reporting expenditure
- Compile and submit monthly, quarterly and annual performance covid-19 reports
Please forward your request to [email protected] for the detailed job specification and application form. Please reflect the position you intend applying for in the subject line. Use the Z83 form when applying the position.
Applicants who do not receive a response within 6 weeks of the closing date must regard their response as unsuccessful, as communique would only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Nexia SAB&T reserves the right not to appoint.
Application Deadline: 20 September 2020