The National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) invites Students to Apply for its Bursary Scheme.
Criteria for Application for the Student:
- Have already been selected at an institution that offers formal qualifications such as a diploma or degree
- Be able to demonstrate financial need
- Possess a good academic record
- Motivate in detail why they qualify to receive a bursary
- Submit a correctly completed application form and attach all required documents as per the application form
- Be a South African citizen, or have permanent residency or have refugee status
Individuals may also apply to the NFVF for bursaries to support their studies at international tertiary institutions for film courses that are not available in South Africa. Due to minimal resources at the NFVF’s disposal, 100% bursaries will not be awarded.
The following supporting documentation must be submitted together with an official application form:
- A covering letter including personal motivation for study and its relevance to the applicant’s intended career path, as well as how the skills acquired will benefit South Africa.
- A letter of support from the international institution.
- Proof of excellence within the applicant’s field of competency.
The deadline for applications for is the CLOSING DATE: 31 July 2015 at 12h00, at 12 noon.
* Click here to Application Documents