Nissan is offering a Learnership in CBMT Level 1 programme to be based at its Randburg operations. Candidates selected will be trained in motor mechanics, customer services and the motor industry.
A position has become available for a CBMT Level learner to provide quality service at a reasonable price in accordance with skills laid down for a Level Four Motor Mechanic achieving the required productivity expressed in percentage efficiency.
As a CBMT level 1 Learner you will be responsible for the following :
Training in the Motor Industry
- Overall understanding of Motor Industry.
- Understand principles of competency based training.
- Ability to use a Learning Guide for level 1 Motor Mechanic.
Motor Mechanic Skills
- Ability to perform all work as laid down for Motor Mechanics Levels 1
- Exhibit a willingness to assist team-members when required.
- Contribute to a spirit of team co-operation by offering assistance before being asked.
- Provide internal departments with a speedy and helpful service, thereby contributing to the overall success of the business.
- Provide a professional and competitive service to external customers, by ensuring timeous completion of jobs and maintenance of quality of work.
- Communicate on an on-going basis with all mentors regarding any changes in completion times, additional services needed and solve customer complaints prior to involving your manager.
- Adhere to agreed working hours.
- Successful completion of level one
Minimum Requirements :
- Grade 12
- Technical Qualification
Click Here to Nissan Vacancy Page