Closing Date: 31 August 2016
Successful candidates will be placed on a fixed-term employment contract. The graduate programme will be customised per functional area to ensure that candidates are equipped with the skills necessary to become productive and effective employees.
Incumbents will be required to complete an 18 month Intercement DevelopmentProgramme, as well as achieving agreed to functional objectives, under thesupervision of mentors.
- Excellent academic record.
- Computer literate (MS Office package).
- Willingness to travel locally and internationally.
- Must be prepared to be transferred / relocated within the Intercement group, withinor outside borders of South Africa.
Supply Chain Graduate / Intern
- Completed or completing BCom Supply Chain / BCom Economics / BCom Marketing / BCom Business Management(completion 2016).
Apply Online for the NPC Transformation Graduate Programme Supply Chain Graduate Programme
Transformation Graduate / Intern
- Completed or completing BCom Human Resources / BCom Finance / Accounting (completion 2016).
Apply Online for the NPC Transformation Graduate Programme
Industrial and Commercial Engineering Graduate / InternCompleted or completing the following qualification(completion 2016):
- BEng / BSc (Civil) / BEng / BSc (Chemical)
- BEng / BSc (Electrical and Electronic)
- BEng / BSc (Industrial)
- BEng / BSc (Mechanical)
- BEng / BSc(Mechatronic)
Apply Online for the NPC Industrial and Commercial Engineering Graduate Programme