Closing Date: 15 December 2016
Location: Sasolburg, Free State
- Grade 12 with Mathematics & Science.(Maths Literacy NOT accepted).
- Technical trade related subjects will be an advantage OR
- N2 Certificate including four relevant subjects of Mathematics, Engineering Science, Trade Theory, and fourth subject as required by the trade OR
- Technical trade theory program quality assured by a SETA deemed to equivalent to NQF level 3 OR
- Relevant Engineering NCV Certificate with seven subjects at NQF level 3.
- To attend theoretical classes at an accredited provider,
- To obtain relevant plant training on site,
- Must complete curriculum for the designated trade per schedule as prescribed by CHIETA.
- Medically fit,
- Age: 18 years and over,
- Suitable for a person without dependents,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to adhere to academic guidelines,
- Willing to conform to rigid standards of performance,
- High energy levels,
- Be able to produce work of high quality,
- High concentration levels and attention to detail,
- Work accurately and carefully,
- Be willing to keep up-to-date with advances in techniques and equipment, Good interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Omnia Apprenticeship Programme