Closing Date: 28 August 2017
Paarl Labels based in Paarl (Roll Label Machine Minding) is currently seeking applicants for the 2018 apprenticeship programme, commencing in November 2017. Successful candidates will be remunerated according to wage rate prescribed by FP&M SETA
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- The successful applicants will be contracted as apprentices through FP&M SETA.
- They will enter into a fixed term training contract with Paarl Labels and the SETA for the duration of training.
- Training will consist of approximately 6 months theoretical training at Novus Academy in Paarl and 26 to 30 months at Paarl Labels for the core experiential component of the training.
- The apprentice will earn an income for the duration of the apprenticeship programme.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics literacy or an equivalent qualification. You must have obtained a 50% pass rate for Mathematics Literacy (Matric or equivalent certificate must be attached or else the application will not be considered).
Skills & Competencies
- Good communication skills in English
- Willingness to work shifts
- An eye for detail – especially exceptional colour perception.
- Technical foundation would be advantageous
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Paarl Label: Apprenticeship Programme 2018