To provide 12 people with an opportunity to enrol for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging, NQF Level 3.
They will enter into a fixed term contract with ABI Midrand Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a national qualification.
REGION OR SITE: All ABI Regions (Pretoria, Midrand, Devland, KZN)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within the PACKAGING department.
- A Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The theoretical aspects of the learning are entrenched with work-based learning.
- Further characteristics of a Learnership are:
- A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) Qualification Framework.
- The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards.
- The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria.
- Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilizing a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
- Self motivated
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
Minimum Matric/N3 certificate in Engineering with mathematics and science or studying towards a relevant degree/diploma.
No experience required
The advert has minimum requirements listed.
Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply in writing
CLOSING DATE: 30 March 2016