Posted on :
5 Oct, 2018
5 Oct, 2018
Pact, an international NGO based in Pretoria, seeks to employ a Provincial Programme Officer, up to September 2019 to support its USAID Funded Government Capacity Building and Support Programme (GCBS).
Job Title: Provincial Programme Officer
Job Location: eThekwini, KZN
The Programme Officer will provide oversight, mentorship and supervision services for Department of Social Development Service Points, NPOs and GCBS Social Workers in support of the Government Capacity Building and Support programme goals and objectives.
– Capacity support for NPOs
– Case Management interventions across both service point and NPOs
– Implementation of the PEI Core Package of Services
– Implementation of Child Protection Interventions
– Development of partnerships and active referrals for HTS
– Roll out of Social Behaviour Change Communication programmes
– Activation of foster care caseloads
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
Only applicants possessing the prescribed minimum qualifications and experience are invited to submit their electronic CVs and application letters with a subject line “Provincial Programme Officer” to [email protected]
Application Date: 17 October 2018
Pact reserves the right to verify all information provided by candidates including credit rating. Please note that correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only and if you do not hear from us within 3 months, kindly accept that your application was unsuccessful.