Posted on :
7 Mar, 2011
7 Mar, 2011
Panda Security is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based security solutions, with products available in more than 23 languages and millions of users located in 195 countries around the world.
Panda Security was the first IT security company to harness the power of cloud computing with its Collective Intelligence technology. Panda Security has 56 offices around the world with US headquarters in California and European headquarters in Spain.
We are looking for a trainee sales executive to plan and carry out sales activities, so as to maintain and develop sales of Panda Security consumer, OEM and SME products in accordance with agreed business plans. In the consumer space the primary target market is independent retailers, and small computer dealers.
• Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff
• Assist in maintaining a computerised customer and prospect database (CRM)
• Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by email, telephone and personal visits
• Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
• Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
• Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
Core product range
• Panda consumer range
• Panda Cloud Protection (SME)
• Perimeter security appliances (SME)
Territory: Based initially in Cape Town with the potential to grow and develop additional areas.
What’s in it for you?
• A competitive salary
• An opportunity to grow and gain experience, Panda Security is still relatively new in the South African market place and there is massive potential for growth for someone with the right level of dedication and drive.
We are looking for someone who has:
• A strong interest in IT security, technology and cloud computing
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• A charming and persuasive personality
• Excellent people skills
• A reasonable level of computer literacy (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
A Degree in business is advantageous.