Posted on :
5 Mar, 2018
5 Mar, 2018
Pan South African Language Board (PanSALB) is a statutory body established in terms of Act 59 of 1995 (as amended) for, inter alia, the creation of conditions for the development and for the promotion of equal use and enjoyment of all the official South African languages.
PanSALB seeks to appoint results-driven, assertive and dedicated individuals to fill the following position at our Organisation.
1. INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY: LANGUAGE PRACTITIONER: TSHIVEN’A
Stipend: R5,353.78 to R9,757.56 per month
(Determined according to level of qualification in terms of Remuneration Schedule for Interns in the Public Service)
Location: Limpopo, Polokwane
Requirements: To qualify for the Internship Programme, you must:
• Be an unemployed graduate aged between 20 and 35years
• Have completed a three (3) year National Diploma (NQF 6) or Degree/ Honours/ Master’s Degree in Arts,Language Practice/ Translation and Interpreting and related field of studies from accredited institutions of Higher Learning
• Be a South African citizen
• Not have participated previously in an internship in the Public Service.
The following must be noted:
• Applicants who still need to finish or qualify for the minimum entry (National Diploma) should NOT apply.
• Candidates wishing to apply for the internship outside their region must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend.
• All appointments are subject to the pre-employment screening.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM HERE
Enquiries: Bongani Mahlangu Tel: (012) 341 9638.
Closing Date: 26 March 2017