ShowMax seeks to appoint a suitably qualified individual to assume the position as a Partner Integrations Manager. This is a senior position that will report to the Chief Technology Officer and will be based at our offices Johannesburg.
- Responsible for the integration of ShowMax billing partners including Financial Institutions, Retailers, Telco’s, ISP’s, OEM’s and Payment Service Providers
- Working closely with Payment and Partnership team
- Work with partners to analyse their billing platform requirements and then to design an optimal integration between ShowMax and the billing partner using ShowMax integration tools
- Support partners during the development, testing and go live phases of their billing integrations
- Support the partnership and payments team with proposals for new billing partners based on technical requirements
- Provide integration support to existing billing partners. This may require first line support or escalation to the integration team within engineering
- Work with the engineering team to identify and define additional integration requirements and ensure that these are managed through the product team
- Work with the broader content integration team to ensure end to end implementation and optimization of the billing and CDN networks to optimize both content distribution and cost to align with business objectives
- Work with partners to ensure that all aspects of the payment cycle are fully integrated including reporting and transaction reconciliation
Bachelors in Engineering/Computer Science or any related Tertiary Qualification
- At least five years experience in an Technical Architectural level required with experience with Financial Institutions and Media billing platforms a definite advantage
- Must have experience working with external partners. African Telcos and media companies a distinct advantage
- at least 5 years experience managing end to end projects within a formal project environment
- Ability to travel frequently within South Africa, other African territories and Europe to support partner billing integrations
- Ability to work with all levels of the organisation both at a management and technical level
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Outstanding planning and coordination skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to plan and meet long-term and short-term deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure and on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be an eager and a quick learner to adapt to ever-changing environments.
- Must be good at applying different problem solving techniques