Posted on :
23 Oct, 2013
23 Oct, 2013
A vacancy exists for a Payroll & HR Systems Manager based at Head Office, Selby reporting to the Head HR Services and Systems. The purpose of this position is to lead and manage the HR payroll and SAP systems teams in order to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of payroll and associated systems development.
The successful incumbent will be in possession of a Matric with at least 3 years Payroll, Benefits
Administration and extensive SAP experience. Advanced computer literacy, managing staff under pressure and the ability to communicate at all levels is essential. An HR Diploma/Degree with HR
SAP certifications will be advantageous.
Further competencies include strategy delivery, performance through people, partnership building, influencing, customer intimacy, information sharing, visible leadership, growth drive, capability development and change leadership.
Key areas of responsibility include :
• leading and managing the day to day activities of the payroll and HR systems function
• managing the complete pay & benefits transactional process
• overseeing the new hires, transfers, terminations processes, and pay benefit problem resolution
• ensuring that all financial transactions required are done to standard accounting practice
• working with outsourced administrative representatives to ensure seamless administration
• coordinating with internal and external stakeholders and third party providers to ensure efficient
• ensuring that all pay & benefit statutory and legal requirements are met
Closing date: 6th November, 2013