The Pebbles Project Trust is a registered nonprofit organisation that supports children, families and communities on the wine farms in and around Stellenbosch and Wellington. The work of Pebbles consists of 5 main pillars: education, health, nutrition, protection and community.
Job Title: Educational Support Teacher
Job Location: Citrusdal, Western Cape
- “On-site” teaching in a collection of ECD and/or After-School Club centres
- Administrate and purchase
- Assist with the Pebbles Project special needs educational programme
- Ensure the effective implementation of the Pebbles Project ECD and/or After-School Club Programmes
- Assist with the development of the Pebbles Project ECD and/or After-School Club Programmes
- Assist with the assessment and monitoring of the Pebbles Project ECD and/or ASC Programmes
- Train the ECD and/or After-School Club staff
- Teaching Degree or Diploma with three to five years’ relevant experience
- Clean driving license and own vehicle
- Fluent written/spoken English and Afrikaans
- Computer, administration and organisational skills
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to Angela du Plessis at [email protected]
Application Deadline: 7th September, 2018
If you are not invited for an interview by 14 September 2018, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The Pebbles Project Trust reserves the right not to fill the position.
EE candidates will be given preference.