Peninsula School Feeding Association (PSFA) is a nonprofit organisation established in 1958 that provides school feeding to 21 000 children in 114 schools across the Western Cape.
Job Title: Bookkeeper
Location: Cape Town (Philippi)
Reports to: Financial Manager
Remuneration: Package is competive
- Day to day processing
- Cashbook Processing
- Petty Cash
- Journal Processing
- Bank reconciliation (Weekly)
- Petty Cash reconciliation (Weekly)
- Full Debtors and Creditors function
- Processing of Invoices
- Processing of Returns & Discounts
- Monthly account reconciliations & matching.
- Monthly Preparation of creditor’s payments.
- Understand and complete account processing from General Ledger to Trail Balance
- Monitor financial transactions and reports
- GL reconciliations
- Diploma Bookkeeping/ Finance
- At least 4-5 years bookkeeping experience
- Computer Literate with proficiency in MS Office (advance excel would be advantageous)
- Experience with Pastel Partner a must.
- Exposure to Pastel Bank Manager (advantageous)
- Able to work independently and/or as part of a team.
Please submit your Curriculum Vitae with 3 contactable references as well as a covering letter motivating your suitability to this position to [email protected]
Application Deadline: Friday, 16 October, 2020