Posted on :
13 May, 2021
13 May, 2021
We are looking for a passionate, confident Planning Manager to lead our experienced and vibrant replenishment team, designed to deliver a quality experience to our remarkable customers.
Job Title: Planning Manager: Replenishment
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Reference #: Planning_Manager_Replen1105202121
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
To manage forecasts and inventory and give strategic leadership to the team to achieve a balance between stockturn and availability in order to optimize company profits in the long term
● Manage forecasting performance of Business Unit
● Achieve operational results/Operational effectiveness
● Ensure alignment and re-alignment of Replenishment with Planning strategy
● Management of the safety stocks
● Monitor, manage and approve all replenishment product OTB
● Drive the strategic direction of the replenishment systems and processes through cross functional projects
● Ensuring team continues to grow through coaching, mentoring and leadership
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
● Relevant Commercial Tertiary Qualification
● A minimum of five years relevant retail planning experience
● Senior Planning/ Management experience (in-depth understanding of the planning process)
● Extensive retail knowledge and experience (market understanding & product knowledge)
● Understanding of buying & supply chain processes
Competencies Required: Financial management skills; Project Management Skills, Presentation & facilitation skills; Negotiation skills, Leadership skills, Decision-making abilities & sound business acumen, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please apply
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
PEP strives for equal opportunity in terms of its employment equity guidelines.
Application Deadline: 17/05/2021