There is a development opportunity within our Commercial Department Systems team, for a passionate, agile & quick learner to fulfill their potential and flair for technology and analytics.
The Systems team within the Commercial department designs, delivers & maintains (engineers) technology enabled product solutions and capabilities for stakeholders, through which customers interact and transact with PEP.
The successful candidate will form part of a team that ensures that the PEP Commercial department’s (which includes PEPcell, PEPmoney and New Business Development) systems and business processes are implemented to incorporate industry standards and best practices; and to provide business process and technology support to users.
Job Title: Junior Business Analyst
Location: Parow Industria, Western Cape, South Africa
Reference: # Junior BA_August 2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To identify, document, develop, test, support and implement systems and processes that will support and enable business users to deliver key business objectives.
- Support of existing business processes and technology
- Testing and implementation of new developments and system changes
- User support / system problem analysis – day-to-day operational uptime
- Assist with ad hoc report requirements from Business (specifications)
- Assist to create & maintain user training manuals and standard operating procedures
- Planning / prioritisation of backlogs
- Business Process Design & prototyping – functional requirements
- Process analysis, problem solving and documentation
- Facilitation of cross-functional meetings & workshops (exposure)
- Basic Project Management capabilities – tracking, documentation & communication
- Brainstorm and propose new developments and changes to business processes and technology (system improvements)
- Ad hoc projects
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS
- 3-4 Year Tertiary degree. Business/Information Technology related is advantageous
- Above average computer literacy: MS Office, Excel; MS Visio / Google GSuite
- 1-3 years systems/business analyst experience
- Experience in using business process & testing methodology
- Retail experience is advantageous
Competencies required: Attention to detail, learning orientation, sound business acumen, interpersonal and problem solving skills, entrepreneurial spirit, resourcefulness, results driven, self-motivator, communication skills, accountability and a team player.
Application Deadline: 10/09/2020