Posted on :
3 Apr, 2014
3 Apr, 2014
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The purpose of the sales interface store planner is evaluating, supporting and controlling processes served in planning and the external sales team.
• Store performance analysis and evaluation
• Evaluating sales forecasts for stores
• KPI and Process Management
• Store support and visits
• Liaising and communicating with field personnel
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS:
• Commercial or Statistical degree or diploma
• Computer Literacy (MS Office), specifically excel
• Experience in Business Objects Reporting Tool
• Experience in Enterprise planning and/or Demand & Fulfilment will be an advantage
• 2 – 3 Years retail experience
• Min 2 years’ experience in a planning environment
• Competencies required: Problem assessment, Analytical thinking, Detail orientation, Planning, organising and control, Business acumen, Confidence and Decisiveness, self-Motivator, Communication and a Passionate team player that can cope in a dynamic environment.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Closing Date: Friday, 11 April 2014