Posted on :
4 Oct, 2013
4 Oct, 2013
Are you more than just a Personal Assistant? Are you smart, driven, have a good sense of humour, good with numbers, thrive under pressure, enjoy the advanced functions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint? Then this “never ever boring” role is for you!
We are searching for a Personal Assistant to our Fund Managers in the Institutional Business Development Team.
The purpose of this role is to assist Fund Managers with their every task. You will be involved in events coordination, travel arrangements (both local and international), preparation of documents and presentations for clients, ad hoc personal requests (both Fund Managers and clients) and just the overall time and diary management of an extremely busy and exciting team.
Duties & Responsibilities
To reliably and accurately organize and support the Fund Managers and Institutional Business team
1. 1. Diary management and calendar bookings
2. Telephone messaging and screening
3. Travel bookings and accommodation- budgeting
4. Organise meetings – book venues, invite attendees, arrange catering
5. Business and personal filing including opening of mail
6. Monitoring of inbox for FMs while travelling and directing all client queries
7. Organise conference calls
8. Update client contact database and maintain correct records for different groupings of clients
9. Provide back-up to presentation coordinators
10. Pro-actively help manage processes within institutional business team to make more efficient
11. Collate and manage leave requests and forms
12. Provide assistance to fund managers in and out of office.
13. Assist with meeting minutes
14. Event Management : Invitations, RSVP, Aide Memoire
15. Manage and submit expense claims for team
16. Manage and submit invoices and keep track of payments
1. Proven experience as a Personal Assistant
1. Grade 12
2. Secretarial Diploma
3. Commerce Qualification or part thereof would be an advantage
Competencies & Personality Attributes 1. 1. Strong planning and organizational skills
2. Proactive and able to preempt things
3. Strong interpersonal and client focused skills
5. Efficient typing and minute taking
6. Tech savy
7. Numerate Consistent
8. Work well under pressure
11. Friendly with a can do attitude
16. Ability to work in a very fluid, fast moving environment subject to lots of last minute changes
Most Important Attribute
1. Ability to work accurately under pressure and multitask.
Systems Knowledge 1. Proficient in MSWord, MSExcel, MSPowerPoint and MSOutlook