With FNB, you can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose from, you are bound to find a perfect fit.
We share accountability with our employees and provide you with the best possible opportunities to learn and grow. We are breaking new ground with our innovative thinking and challenging our employees to think differently and develop into the thought leaders of the future. The foundation of our success is in our entrepreneurial culture and the belief that our people are our single most important resource.
If you share our values of being:
- All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
- and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
Brief Posting Description
To provide an executive administrative support, ensuring a high level of confidentiality at all times
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Supporting the direct report at the time of results, including presentations and Interact with the underlying business units on behalf of the direct report.
- Keep the Direct Report informed of various activities within and outside the Group through effective networking and building business relations
- Ensure all communications with clients are professional, resulting in compliments.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Travel arrangements (local and international)
- Ensure the Diary Management activities are executed on time to support with efficiencies
- Planning of department functions in advance of diary and control activities required
- Type business letters, minutes, memorandums, schedules and general correspondence.
- Handling documentation that requires the attention of the direct report and preparing reports on various matters by analysing reports and providing feedback.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Grade 12
- 2 – 5 years experience at executive level
How to Apply
Click here to apply online