Posted on :
2 Dec, 2014
2 Dec, 2014
Personal Assistant (4 Posts) (Ref. PA/2014)
• Manage the office by managing the diary, telephone and making travel arrangements
• Identify goods and service required
• Procure goods and services via SAP
• Coordinate and administer goods and services provided
• Monitor delivery of goods and services
• Create PO requisitions on receipt of quotations
• Create Goods Receipt Note on receipt of invoices
• Reconcile petty cash book on a monthly basis by ensuring that receipts are recorded accurately and effectively as and when required
• Ensure that petty cash float is kept at maximum level
• Consolidate and compile reports
• Maintain a filing system
• Take minutes.
The candidate for this post should possess the following attributes:
• Grade 12 and Secretarial Certificate or Diploma (6 months)
• 3 years’ administrative or secretarial experience
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Computer literacy.
How to Apply
Applications for this post: E-mail: [email protected]
Correspondence will be conducted with short-listed candidates only.
Should you not have heard from us within 3 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JW reserves the right not to appoint.
Closing date: 4 December 2014
In terms of EE consideration and targets, preference will be given to applicants in terms of the Regional (Gauteng) EAP targets; however, anyone is welcome to apply