Closing Date: 18 December 2014
Cullinan Diamond Mine invites candidates who are interested in pursuing a career in the mining sector to apply for the Graduate Development Programme (Internship) in the following two disciplines:
- Geotechnical Engineering
- For Metallurgy Programme – Degree/B Tech in Chemical Engineering or Metallurgy
- For Geotechnical Engineering Programme – Honours Degree in Geology / Geotechnical Engineering
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Follow an internship programme to gain experience within specified areas and sections
- Work in designated areas according to the Mine’s Standard Operating Procedures
- Work according to the applicable Mine Code of Practice, Policies and Procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, as well as sound interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Show initiative and be self-motivated
PLEASE NOTE: Preference will be given to Petra Diamonds SA (Pty) Ltd Bursars; children of employees; candidates with the required qualifications who are residing in the local communities and who are citizens of South Africa.
How To Apply
Please complete the application form and send together with your CV, qualifications and ID to Ivy Maluleka, Human Resources Department, Private Bag x1015, Cullinan 1000 or e-mail to[email protected].
Please note that incomplete application forms and documentation will not be considered. If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.