Posted on :
11 Oct, 2017
11 Oct, 2017
A fixed term vacancy exists for an unemployed person with matric and mathematics and science as their major subjects, for the above position at Life Entabeni Hospital.
The successful candidate will contribute to effective functioning and co-ordination of the Pharmacy and will report to the Senior Pharmacist and the Tutor.
• Controlling inventory (ethical and surgical). Ordering stock as per LHC protocol.
• Assisting in aggressively managing dead stock in the hospital.
• Ensuring that the security protocols are adhered to.
• Maintaining highly ethical and professional standards.
• Stock-take, cycle counts and investigation of variances
• Unpacking ethical and surgical stock, checking expiries and invoices
• Work allocated shifts over weekends and public holidays
•Grade 12 with mathematics and science
•Good organizational skills are essential, as well as teamwork and strong customer orientation.
•Other competencies required are an ability to work under pressure as part of a team, excellent communication skills and precise and meticulous work.
•Availability – immediate
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to DOWNLOAD EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
All candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be required to write an entrance test. All successful candidates will then be interviewed.
Contact details: Mrs Z Essa Pharmacy Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Closing Date: Friday, 20 October 2017