Vermaak and Partners is seeking Phlebotomist Technician in a form of a Learnership. Must be willing to work overtime, weekends, public holidays and night shift according to the needs of the company.
Shiftscan be adjusted according to the needs of the company.
Post Number: 0822
Type: External Internal
- Two year Phlebotomy Technician Learnership Programme.
- Preference will be given to matriculants – 2017.
- Grade 12.
- Mathematical Literacy.
- English and Afrikaans.
- Life Science and Physical Science will be an advantage.
- Must be willing to work overtime, night shift, public holidays and weekends according to the needs of the company.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently.
- Willing to collect and/or process blood and body products.
- Candidates are expected to enter into a contractual agreement with Vermaak and Partners.
- Theoretical training will take place in Pretoria.
- Practical training will take place at any of the Vermaak and Partners Depots on a rotation basis.
Selection process will include:
- Screening of applications and academic results.
- Selected candidates will be shortlisted and invited to undergo written proficiency tests.
- Highest scoring candidates on the above will be invited to attend panel interviews.
- It is specifically brought to the attention of interested individuals that only those candidates who fully comply with the application instructions, score the highest in the competitive testing and interview processes, and who are deemed most suitable will be selected.
Commencement date: February 2018
The following must be submitted to reach the HR Department via e-mail or fax before or on 06 October 2017:
- Latest Matric Results or Matric Certificate
HOW TO APPLY
Fax: 086 743 7809
E-mail: [email protected]
Please quote post number on application (0822)
Due to the volume of applications should we not contact you within 15 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Apply Before Date: Friday, October 6, 2017
Click Here to VIEW ALL VACANCIES