Posted on :
15 Feb, 2017
15 Feb, 2017
The Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone Company SCO Ltd (RBIDZ) is a purpose-built and secure industrial estate on the North-Eastern South African coast. RBIDZ is seeking interns to participate in gaining work experience in their field. Salary: 66,708.00 – 66,708.00 Annually
Location: Richards Bay, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
Job Functions: Intern Industries Government / Municipal Specification
Key Performance Areas
Areas on which the graduate will be assisted to perform in order to acquire work related experience and knowledge.
● Provide administrative support in the setting up of planning meetings, drafting of Agendas, minute taking, and writing progress reports
● Data collection for planning reports, and liaison with municipalities and other planning agencies
● Research on planning issues pertinent to the RBIDZ
● Assisting with planning report writing, map preparation, and report collation.
• A National Senior Certificate with Mathematics, Science, and Geology as major subjects.
• Enrolled with University or University of Technology as a student in Town and Regional Planning and completion of at least the first year of study
• Working knowledge of the KZN Planning and Development Act, 2008 and Town Planning Schemes
• A code 8 SA driver’s licence and own transport will be beneficial
Job Closing Date 22/02/2017