We’re looking for a talented GRADUATE to join our growing Perishable Products Export Control Board team.
The PPECB is an independent service provider of quality certification and cold chain management services for producers and exporters of perishable food products.
Established in 1926, the PPECB has delivered valuable services to the perishable products industry for over 80 years by enhancing the credibility of the South African export certificate and supporting the export competitiveness of South Africa’s perishable product industries.
The Laboratory Division has a work experience opportunity to assist the division with the following:
- Coordinate the use of preparative equipment and provide technical support to the laboratory team
- Perform administrative tasks
- Adhere to financial and control policies
- Ensure compliance to the Statutory methodology
- Conform to quality management systems, ISO 17025 protocols
- Provide quality service delivery to customers
- Effective communication and reporting
Applicants must have:
- National Diploma or Degree in Analytical Chemistry / Food Technology or related qualification
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- General technical skills in analytical chemistry
- Superior customer service skills
- Good communication; administrative and reporting skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Excellent planning; organizing and attention to detail
PPECB is an equal opportunity employer and promotes compliance with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act.
It is our intention to promote equity according to our Employment Equity plan with the filling of posts. All applications will be considered, with the understanding that, in terms of the PPECB Employment Equity Plan, preference will currently be given to candidates from the designated groups.