Posted on :
21 Dec, 2020
21 Dec, 2020
Premiere in support of the National Health Laboratory COVID19 activities in collaboration with the Centres of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Ministry of Health and Wellness is seeking to recruit a team of highly qualified and experienced person for the following role for this project on temporary basis effective from date of assumption of duty to 30 September 2021.
Job Title: Principal Health Officer II (Monitoring and Evaluation)
Location: South Africa
The Principal Health Officer will be participate actively in the implementation of Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) processes by providing technical support and checking quality for National Health Laboratory (NHL) and Covid19 Testing Laboratories and Sites.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Social Science (majoring in
Statistics Economics, Population Studies, Sociology), Biostatistics, Epidemiology or
A minimum of 8 years work experience of which at least two (2) years should be in Monitoring and Evaluation environment involving data collection, documentation and reporting
KEY PERFOMANCE AREA
1. Harness, adapt and roll out tools and technological innovations for collecting and
2. Participate in developing an Monitoring &Evaluation Plan (M&E work plan and
indicator tracking matrix).
3. Generate program monitoring, reporting and information management plans
4. Pioneer the development, review and utilization of data collection, monitoring and
5. Participate actively in the enforcement of Quality Assurance (QA), Quality Control (QC) and Quality Improvement (QI) measures for all field program interventions
6. Support fellow team members in capturing and documenting best practices and success stories for learning, reference and dissemination
7. Generate programme information and dash boards for tracking and depicting progress on programmes and strategy implementation against targets and key milestones
8. Initiate data analysis and action planning meeting with program teams to review data trends and overall project performance
9. Maintain a tracker of key action points agreed at review meetings and disseminate progress of implementation
10.Work with the field teams to ensure that program indicators are tracked through regular field visits
11.Review all reports to ensure that data provided is reliable and accurate and that target indicators are met and explanations provided where indicators are not met;
12.Any other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Application Deadline: 08/01/2021